Delivery & Returns
How much does shipping cost?
- Shipping is free in UK and UAE.
- International shipping is free for orders over £58 (which means if you get 2 flat towels then delivery is free!)
- Standard shipping costs £10 for international orders under £58.
How long will it take to receive my order?
- UK Standard shipping takes 3-5 working days.
UK Express delivery (costs £7) will arrive the next working day if your order is made before 2pm.
- Orders in the UAE take 1-2 days to arrive. It's usually next day delivery but we'll contact you anyway to see what time is best for you.
- International orders are estimated to arrive within 3-7 working days.
Do I have to pay anything extra for international delivery?
Customs policies vary widely from country to country and customs duties aren't always applied. Each country has its own rules for determining if import duty / tax / VAT will apply. Some countries only charge customs duties if the parcel has a value over a certain amount.
All shipments outside the UAE may be subject to import duty / tax / VAT which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. These charges aren't included in the purchase price of Koala Collection products. As we don't have control over these charges and can't predict what they may be, we suggest that you contact your local customs / import / mail departments for rates before you place an order.
I have another question about my order, who do I speak to?
When your order has been shipped you will receive an email notification with your order info and a tracking number. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 12-24 hours.
What is your returns policy?
Returns are accepted within 30 days of you receiving the product. We can only refund unused and unwashed items in the original condition you received them. Return postage is not provided.
Email email@example.com to start the process.
How do I look after my Koala beach towel?
- To boost your towel’s absorbency, we recommend that you soak it in cold water before your first use to break up the organic fibers. Then simply hang it up to dry naturally.
- For daily care, machine wash at a cool 30°C.
- Hang to dry as we don’t recommend tumble drying our delicate towels.
- Never use bleach as it breaks down the natural fibers, which reduces the strength and durability of the fabric.
- If the tassels come undone - no worries, just tie them up by following these simple steps: 1 Split the untied tassel equally in two. 2 Twist each section independently. 3 Then twist the two sections together. 4 Finish with an overhand knot at the end.
Can I send a gift to a friend?
Yes of course and how nice of you! If you'd like to make a purchase for someone, please make sure to update the shipping address at checkout to the desired address in order to send the best gift ever. It even comes rolled like a gift, so we're sure the lucky recipient is going to be very pleased!
I feel so good about my new Koala towel, what happens when I share on Instagram?
SUPER AMAZING THINGS. That's what. Post a pic with #koalabeach tag us @koala.collection and we may surprise you with a special something!
I'm more into Facebook, what happens when I share there?
STILL SUPER AMAZING THINGS. Like us @koalatowels and post a pic with our tag and you may be pleasantly surprised when you least expect it!